So what am I (or shall I say … we) to do?
Every year I set this goal & even use the FREE Super Tracker from the gov’t USDA, but I just wind up setting it again.
Well … First – Check off what’s getting in the way & kick it out the door!
- Meds creating cravings – Read this: Med & Nutrient Depletion·
- Cravings getting in the way? Read this: Cravings – What Your Body Really Needs
- Support! You Need it! No Questions Asked. Just Do It! I just joined a Support Group (a FREE One – you guys should know me by now …).
- Hospitals have bariatric support groups, there’s TOPS (take off pounds sensibly), and more. Some may charge now-a-days, but they used to be free.
- FUN! Do things YOU ENJOY. If you’re happier, achieving your goals will be easier. Read, walk, bike ride, have a cup of tea, maybe some sex, laugh, read your favorite blog(s), talk to someone.
Achieving One Goal is better than none!
As Always, Stay Informed …